Something new

No knobs. It’s a gaming system confirmed

Looper? Beatboxer? Looper?

1 Like

It is the new Machinedrum MKIII, except this time they’re just calling it Travis Stewart.

4 Likes

If I hadn’t seen the picture I’d have said overbridge enabled digital effects box, but it seems quite possible that the bottom row is part of 16 steps, so who knows?

1 Like

I’m hoping it’s a dedicated midi sequencer capable of different time signatures and probability

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Secret means secret

it looks kind of big

1 Like

Yeah but that can be Tricked by Camera/Zoom so…

1 Like

maybe the picture shows only the northern lights
:blush:

2 Likes

It looks like it has a lot more buttons and stuff too. I’m glad this tease can only last a few days.

3 Likes

The four horizontal blobs beneath what is presumably an LCD screen looks like Elektron style knobs to me. If so, that means this device is quite large. But then again, the red and green blob are presumably LEDs, so that makes the screen and (assumed) knobs look tiny.

Also, it doesn’t look like it has a flat surface. At least I can’t seem to make sense of how the blobs are arranged without thinking things are positioned on a different height or on a slope… Hmm. Mysterious!

2 Likes

At first I thought those were buttons. But what if they’re just LEDs?

1 Like

Or small… Could be OP-Z kinda sized Elektron ‘pocket sequencer’. Two rows of 8 trigs that light when steps/Rec are in different states… No onboard sounds. £150.

lol @ £150

Happy birthday! Its a cake.

1 Like

Yeh I know :wink:

And yet, here you are, talking about it.

Which is what marketing is all about.

3 Likes

I’m not talking about ‘it’ at all really tho. Just repeating the same idle junk I wrote in the heat thread :wink: these threads are just ‘tell Elektron what youd like them to make or not to make’. I’m just killing time :wink:

3 Likes

8 Likes

Use em wise :wink: better save one for clear photo of this thing if Elektron get drunk tonight…

2 Likes